Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

You're Romantic








You’re romantic girl

You’re romantic girl

You told me a song

And I know you love me


When I hear your voice

Then you say miss me

You insist me girl

To say that, I love you


Reff: Let’s make them jealous of our love

I’ll show them how the time stop ticking when I’m with you


You said I’m beautiful

Love the way I smile

Don’t you see my face

I’m blushing in shame


My romantic girl

Now whisper to me

You wanna kiss my lips

You make me.. go insane..


Reff: Let’s make them jealous of our love

I’ll show them how the time stop ticking when I’m with you

When I’m with you…

When I’m with you…



By: Cheese



p.s. yang, ini lagu yang aku bikin malem-malem gara-gara kangggeeeennnn banget. eh keingetan sayang suka romantis-romantis gitu. ahahahahahahahaha *malu* minder nih pake bahasa inggris. jangan lupa hadiah kissnya buat aku..



1 komentar: